Annual dues ($30) are due by February 15 of every year. Use the Dues Notice when you submit your dues to ensure that all information is up-to-date.
Benefits of Membership
- Mentor Program
- Educational seminars by consultants and product representatives
- Timely input from Governmental Agencies
- Occasional classes on subjects such as winemaking, pruning, pest identification, etc.
- Social events (wine tours, Home Winemaker Competition, Bar-B-Qs, Holiday Gala and Annual Meeting).
- Networking with people who have the same interests
- Join today or renew your membership to learn more about wine, winemaking, winegrape growing or just the simple pleasures of wine.
- Note: We are pleased to offer the educational classes and seminars at no charge to our members. These classes/seminars are usually held in conjunction with our semi-monthly membership meetings. You are welcomed to bring a bottle of wine and appetizer for the "potluck" table.
Articles of Incorporation
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!