Join us in building a vibrant, local wine community for winemakers, grape growers, and wine enthusiasts.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Educational seminars by consultants and product representatives
- Important information from Governmental Agencies
- Classes on winemaking, pruning, pest identification, etc
- Social events (wine tours, Home Winemaker Competition, Bar-B-Qs, Holiday Gala and Annual Meeting)
- Networking with Placer County winemakers and vineyard owners
- Access to the Mentor Program Annual dues ($50) are due by February 15 of every year